[NTLK] write to Tim Cook

Ken Whitcomb ken at imageguild.com
Thu Dec 1 15:19:12 EST 2011

Regardless of what Apple's disposition on releasing the IP, the biggest roadblock might be that Apple licensed some code for the Newton OS from other companies  and would not even be able to legally release some portions if they wished to.
HWR code is the first that comes to mind.
Ken

Spelling is my passion, but not on a smartphone. Sorry.