[NTLK] [FS] J&K Sales, Inc. Complete Newton Inventory

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Thu Dec 1 19:08:11 EST 2011

Both have similar issues to cover but done with different methods though:

* Accountability
* Governance
* Policies

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand
[snip]
But I wonder if it might not be possible to skip the whole incorporation
business, if it were done as a co-operative or syndicate instead.  Unless
someone actually wants a business of some kind, forming a company could be
over-complicating things, but if no one wants a business and we made sure
all costs were covered, we could skip all the paperwork.
[snip]