[NTLK] [FS] J&K Sales, Inc. Complete Newton Inventory

James Wages james at kiramek.com
Thu Dec 1 20:22:28 EST 2011

I am definitely not in a position to purchase all the remaining inventory
of J&K Sales.  But if whomever does acquire it feels the calling to
"donate" a good Newton 2000 or 2100 plastic case from that mother-load of
parts, I certainly would be appreciative.

My Newton 2000 case cracked about a year after installing the SER-001
board (it pushed up on the outer case, and the case cracked over time).
Then in September 2006 I had my Newton in the car when we had a major car
accident.  Thankfully Newton was in a bag at the time, so it survived (and
miraculously, so did I -- I flew from the back seat headlong into the
front windshield).  But there were numerous nicks and crannies in my
Newton case after that.  My old Newt still functions wonderfully though,
and I still use it constantly to keep track of Sunday School attendance,
among other things.

Sincerely,

James Wages