[NTLK] [FS] J&K Sales, Inc. Complete Newton Inventory

Stefan Thorsteinson stthor at telus.net
Thu Dec 1 21:54:54 EST 2011

Hi Ken,

I share the sentiments of Forrest in wishing you all the best in your future
endeavors. As someone who has done business with J&K in the past and is
familiar with the honesty and good business practice experienced dealing
with you, J&K will be missed. For the good of the list, I will contact you
off-list to discuss a potential arrangement. I suspect we may be able to
come to terms.

To those of the list who are looking for the bits and pieces, I have a
company that I can use to (TOTALLY, TOUNGUE IN CHEEK) "launder" the
transactions. I'm just on the opposite side of the 49th parallel from J&K.
(OK, a little west too.) I would not be looking to profit from the
transaction. Rather, assist in keeping the love of Newton alive and cover
costs. Making donations of parts to our loyal "Research Group" is certainly
an option. I'll Keep you all posted. Of course, there could be a Daddy
Warbucks out there who will beat me to it. Fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Stefan Thorsteinson