[NTLK] J&K Sales, Inc. Complete Newton Inventory

Stefan Thorsteinson stthor at telus.net
Fri Dec 2 18:37:56 EST 2011

Hi all,

OK, now that I'm in my comfort cave and have access to a real keyboard....

Hopefully my words respond positively to those reading. That is the intent.

Please rest easy fellow Newtonians. I firmly believe the matter will be
resolved amicably. I have spent a very short time on this list, compared to
some of the serious veterans I've had the pleasure to glean from. When I
first discovered this place, I wanted to be able to offer something back.
After a short time it became very apparent that it wasn't going to be on a
technical level. :)

So, I saw an opportunity here for me to give back in a different way. Upon
viewing the matter it looked like the best approach was to open as few
wallets as possible. I'm pretty sure mine will open wide enough. If, for
whatever reason it doesn't, I know all I have to do is post a note here and
help will be upon me like death on a wounded puma.

I'll say again, I have no financial interest here. I merely seek to recover
expenses incurred. A short/long term loan to the community, if you will.
Interest paid will be in the form of the cost incurred. The garage sale I
have scheduled for the spring will free up all kinds of floor space in my
basement and likely raise my foundation about 2 inches. ;) Hence, storage
shouldn't be an issue.

Ken has been in touch and we will be talking more. His initial post was to
ensure there was sufficient interest to take the next step. There is
sufficient interest! I just happen to be more vocal than others. (Mom always
said I had big mouth!) Like most of us, that "JOB" thing exists. Time and
patience is required to document and finalize. Though the thread may not
have much activity, things will be happening between now and February to
make this gel.

For those in need of parts, you'll likely be waiting until March before it's
known if what you need is available. (I'd rather be honest than blow
unrealistic smoke.) I firmly believe the people involved are the right ones.
With the support of everyone else here, I'm even more confident. Stay tuned.
Information will be posted as it becomes available.

HTH.

Cheers,

Stefan Thorsteinson