[NTLK] Call for Einstein domain names

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 20:06:42 EST 2011

~~~ On 2011/12/02 23:04, Davis Remmel at davis.remmel at gmail.com wrote ~~~

> How about bluenewton.org?  It conveys a rebirth/liberal theme.

Hi Davis.  I don't think I know the rebirth symbolism for "blue".  As for
the "liberal" theme, I'm not sure what that even means.  Liberal
politically, socially, theologically, philosophically, economically ... If
you could diminish my ignorance it'd help me.  TIA.  :-)

OTOH using something with "green" in it could work:  keepitgreen.xxx,
greenstein.xxx, greennewton.xxx, biggreen.xxx, and so on.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4