[NTLK] DyneTK OSX question - crashing on save with protoLabelInputLine

Warren Ockrassa wockrassa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 22:22:11 EST 2011

I have no idea what's happening here. DyneTK 1.7.3, OSX 10.7.2.

I've succeeded in creating a project file, added a layout file to it,
and made a protoApp view in the layout. No problems there. Saving
works fine.

However, when I add one specific proto child - I'm working with the
'Programming for Newton' text, and am in chapter 2 - I can create
their views inside the main app view - one each of a
protoLabelInputLine, and a protoCheckbox.

I have no problem saving with the checkbox in the view, but every time
I add the labelInputLine, I get a crash on save, and the
labelInputLine is not there when I reopen the project. The crash is
100% consistent. I click the save button - crash. I click the save all
button - crash. I select the menu items for those functions - crash.

Is there something blindingly obvious I'm missing here? I suppose I
should register this as a bug as well.

Also, if this is the wrong list to post these types of rather specific
questions to, let me know and I'll put a cork in it. ;)

--
-- Warren Ockrassa | nightwares.com