[NTLK] The vexed question of Samsung ...

Aaron Brigati abrigati at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 18:38:27 EST 2011

On Dec 3, 2011, at 6:27 PM, Lord Groundhog wrote:

> I took it as a demonstration that perhaps in the future we
> won't have to be limited to choosing either finger or stylus function.  The
> better iteration of that screen plus Einstein could be fun!

The ThinkPad Tablet from Lenovo has a capacitive touchscreen (finger) and an active digitizer (pen). It apparently works very well, but since it's got a single-core CPU it probably won't be ideal for Einstein. Alas!

(It also has lots of enterprise-grade software features, and it's built like a brick.)