[NTLK] OT--Blue liberals, was Call for Einstein domain names

Joseph Reilly Reilly001os at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 14:40:06 EST 2011

On Dec 4, 2011, at 3:37 AM, Forrest Buffenmyer wrote:

> I looooove Mars bars! Best candy bar EVER (IMHO)! Here in the US they discontinued them for almost 15 years...but now, they are back! So far, AFAIK only Walmart is selling them...I usually buy a case at a time--just in case they go away again. Until I see them elsewhere, I'm not taking any chances...!

Not a huge candy bar person but I love Lion bars, just wish they weren't an import item in the US. I'll have to try a Mars bar, not sure I ever had one, but the last food mentioned on
the list that I tried turned out to be awesome (poutine). Someone mentioned Irn Bru, another of my import favorites :-)

Joe Reilly