[NTLK] Einstein query

Reilly001os at aol.com Reilly001os at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 17:36:34 EST 2011

Hi Bob
The only thing I noticed with extended use
was that if the newton times out and goes to
sleep when you wake it up it runs really
clunky and slow until you restart Einstein
(there-by rebooting the newton). The solution
of course is to set the newton to never sleep
which isn't much of an issue on a computer.

Joe Reilly