[NTLK] [ANN] All of the NetOven.com packages are preserves on UNNA.org

Warren Ockrassa wockrassa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 00:41:50 EST 2011

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 10:00 PM, William <wllm_t at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I thought "KungFu 1.1" looked interesting, but it doesn't seem to work on Einstein.  It won't even install.  Anyone else have a problem with it?

I didn't have a problem getting it to install - I dragged it from my
desktop to the Einstein window. (OSX version.)

What I have noticed is that sometimes Einstein will stop responding.
It's either because I keep throwing atrociously bad code at it, or
maybe it's got a buffer that's getting loaded, or maybe it's something
else. If you're running Einstein on OSX, and if you're installing the
package by dragging it into the window, try quitting and reopening the
Einstein program to see if it's just in need of a 'reset'.

Heh. I suppose the ROM image you're using could have something to do
with it too.

--
-- Warren Ockrassa | nightwares.com