[NTLK] Very bare-bones note package to play with

Warren Ockrassa wockrassa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:06:00 EST 2011

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 8:26 AM, Reilly001os at aol.com <Reilly001os at aol.com> wrote:
> I was thinking of an app working directly on
> the notes soup not an app working through
> notes. For the folder structure I was thinking
> how many apps use the overall folder
> structure you setup in notes so there must be
> a way to access that outside of notes.

Oh! I see. That's an interesting idea. Hook into the Notes soup for
storage, and something analogous for the system folder structure -
that could make things a little easier, I suspect, provided I can find
documentation on those parts of the NOS storage system. Easier, at
least, than writing my own save, file, and export backend.

--
-- Warren Ockrassa | nightwares.com