[NTLK] New Einstein for Android

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Thu Dec 8 12:49:48 EST 2011

On 08.12.2011, at 15:35, Sonny Hung wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 8:12 AM, Matthias Melcher <mm at matthiasm.com> wrote:
>
>> These are the fixes (that I can remember):
>> - screen rotation works
>> - 25% faster (1540 loops on my Android)
>> - backlight works
>> - package installation (just throw them into /Downlad/Einsteon. and choose
>> "install" from the Android menu)

> Are these features also portable to the iPhone?
> Or are these Android only? Just curious as the Rotate on my version for the
> iPhone  doesn't work and using Franks utility only give 65-66 loops.

Screen rotation needs to be fixed specifically for the iPhone. I don't have a dev license anymore, so someone else will have to do that.

The speed increase was already applied to the iOS code.

The backlight already works on iOS IIRC

Package installation already works on iOS with the added benefit of the nice iTunes interface.

 - Matthias