[NTLK] USB-001 and cracked case

Ebrahim Afsah eafsah at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 06:55:42 EST 2011

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post and I just wanted to second Knowledge Navigator's point about the USB-001. I had it installed and there is definitely enough clearance for the housing. I have had no problems whatsoever.

Disclosure: I have no other relationship to newtonsales.com other than having been their customer.

Ebi
Copenhagen
ebi at post dot harvard dot edu