[NTLK] Worldwide Newton Conference 2012

Thick Parasite thickparasite at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:00:38 EST 2011

Bonjour,

You can definitely count me in. I would not miss such event, and can help
out to organize or else.
Will also do my best to rally the French troops.

Au revoir,
Laurent

Op 19 dec 2011, om 20:39 heeft Matthias Melcher het volgende geschreven:

I would be. I lived half my life in D?sseldorf and the other half in