[NTLK] Using a Newton keyboard via Serial-USB adapter with a Mac or PC?

randolphin randolfn at wavecable.com
Sat Dec 31 17:31:38 EST 2011

Frank,

I looked for a way to do a newton keyboard to Mac via USB-serial connection and was stymied by no drivers for such a contraption.  I really like the newton keyboard and was not so happy to find no way to use it all the time.  I finally found the "happy hacking keyboard," and have used it for years; it's very close to the newton keyboard.

http://www.pfusystems.com/hhkeyboard/hhkeyboard.html

If you should figure out or find a way to make an actual newton keyboard work please let us know!

Happy Newting,

Randy

Sent from my iPhone