[NTLK] OT I need some advice on buying a Mac

David Schultz dschultzjr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 12:27:52 EST 2011

I teach photoshop and indesign and do support for win/mac.

As far as which model, any can handle creative suite. The main considerations are hard drive size/speed and RAM. The better question is form factor laptop vs. Desktop. Honestly, schedule an apple store appointment. They are low pressure high info.

David V. Schultz, Jr.
617-233-8361