[NTLK] [ANN] Jonny Applebaum - Importer/Exporter

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Wed Feb 2 10:07:33 EST 2011

Sorry Tony, I meant to "properly" introduce you. Let me fix it now…

Tony Kan - (our) myapplenewtonblogspot master. <http://myapplenewton.blogspot.com> Blogging is an art and Tony is a curator of the highest order, especially for Newton history and research. Definitely dig deep into his site. Not since wikiwikinewt have we had such a quality reference available for the Newton. @Genghis7777

There, corrected. I feel better now.

--
Sent using an iNewt Touch 3GS
--