[NTLK] [ANN] Jonny Applebaum - Importer/Exporter

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Wed Feb 2 10:20:36 EST 2011

I'm not permitted to go into any details.

Jonny recently returned from sabatical in Israel. He had some software upgrades to deliver for a neighboring,  state sponsored, nuclear program.

On Feb 2, 2011, at 6:31 AM, Connor Becker wrote:

> That's a pretty great idea.  You should definitely have him hacking some server with a telnet client.  I guess he is just an "importer/exporter", but the tone sort of suggests some secret agentry to me.  I'll be following.

Just not too closely, you might be considered a threat and I hate to see you "vanished."

--
Sent using an iNewt Touch 3GS
--
    |\ |   @ TahoeSunsets.COM