[NTLK] What is the best FTP program for the Newton?

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Thu Feb 3 10:20:16 EST 2011

Not FTP, but have you looked at the possibility of IMAP?

As I recall, I was very impressed with Mail V's implementation of IMAP. So impressed that I still believe that somewhere, therein, lies the Holy Grail of document sync'ing, from a Newton.

Add a little script to move things from the drafts folder to the live "post me now" folder. Viola.

Of course, I may be just a Newton/Mail V fan-boy with an over-active imagination.

--
Sent using an iNewt Touch 3GS
--
    |\ |   @ TahoeSunsets.COM