[NTLK] iOS Einstein submitted to the Apple App Store

Griffin, Terence J. terence.griffin at nist.gov
Wed Feb 9 10:50:31 EST 2011

 So you're saying that the Easter egg was "removed" (or hidden behind "egg egg egg"), but
 Rosetta/Inwell is still in current versions of OS X? That would be cool! Wacom is making some
 pretty cost effective consumer tablets. I might just have to get one...

 My recollection, is that when Inkwell was added, rumors started flying about Apple getting
 ready to make a tablet Mac with at transparent Wacom tablet overlaid onto the display. That
 may have been a possible direction that was abandoned with the improvement of capacitive
 touch screens. I thought I'd read that Inkwell was removed from later versions of OS X.

 - Tere