[NTLK] iOS Einstein submitted to the Apple App Store

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Wed Feb 9 17:06:51 EST 2011

Hi Matthias

Sorry for being so late to this thread:  How is this development project
progressing?  Has anyone with any development skills offered their services.
Last I heard, there was a lot of work (but feasible work) required to optimise
the code for speed and to write code to interface with the iOS subsystems such
as to the ports, camera, and radios.

Is your submission to the app store a signal that these tasks have been
completed?

Not trying to put pressure on you but just wanting to raise awareness of the
need for volunteer developers if required.  I know that of late I've noticed one
or two people have expressed interest in doing some development using NOS and
I've tried to steer them your way, though they may have already had other
projects in view at the time.

Cheers

Tony

[snip]

> Keep your fingers crossed. If approved, it will be free. But since hell
currently seems to be freezing over, who knows, we may have a chance.

It just changed to "in Review"... .
[snip]