[NTLK] NewtonOS ROM Source Code

Dennis B. Swaney romad at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 18:10:57 EST 2011

On 14/02/11 11:53PST, David Schultz wrote:

> On Feb 14, 2011, at 1:43 PM, "Dennis B. Swaney"<romad at aol.com>  wrote:
>
>> Nah, Apple doesn't give a rat's ass about it's loyal customers.
>>

> Dennis
> Maybe you are just venting, or are known for this kind of posting I'm not sure and don't want to appear insensitive. As I mentioned, as a former apple store drone I can say unequivocally this is simply untrue.
>

> dvsjr

Apple Corporate and Apple's worker bees are often at odds. Apple
Corporate only wants to make more money and have people buy a new,
expensive Mac every year. Of course, they cynically rely on their dupes,
err, "loyal customers" to keep shelling out the dough. But do they do
anything to help those loyal customers who are UNABLE to shell out a
couple of thousand $ every year? Nope!

Another thing is the way Apple Corporate treats Mac User Groups; at best
it is with benign neglect and disdain. We've stopped asking Apple for
anything.

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney