[NTLK] NewtonOS ROM Source Code

S.T. Woodrow woodrow at gis.net
Tue Feb 15 10:21:57 EST 2011

You've heard that song, haven't you: "What's So Funny 'Bout Peace
Love and Understanding?"

Forge on Peaceful Newton Warriors; the time is right for bringing
back the simply effective (yes, with the handwriting recognition).

There are probably many admiring lurkers, like me, who would be a
ready market. I recently found a friend who is resolutely harboring a
virgin Newton in a carefully stashed box, and we have decided to go
through your archives and links and get our MessagePads up to date.
It's a newtontalk branchlet I suppose.

Whenever I consider buying an iPad, the vision of the suicide nets
around factory housing in China looms and I remember the value of
what I already have in hand, my 2100.

Susan (rare female user)
Boston