[NTLK] How to reclaim storage space?

DouglasMcComber mccomber at eastlink.ca
Thu Feb 17 10:53:45 EST 2011

Thanks for the info Ron (and all others who replied with tips).  I've wiped the eMate.  I don't have a compatible external storage card right now but I didn't have much info on the device either.  Now I've got it set up with IMAP.  Although my stupid ISP doesn't offer IMAP so I'm using a different email account but still have to use the ISP's for SMTP.  I hate that!  What ISP doesn't offer IMAP in this day and age. rant rant rant.

Doug