[NTLK] HTC Flyer

Ross Deihm adventuresindining at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 10:55:10 EST 2011

I love my Fujitsu T1030D. I splurged on a used one off E-bay and and floored
at what a good system XP for Tablets is. The system is well built and gives
the full power of XP in a very portable pen based system. Since getting it,
I haven't played with my Newton much. Note taking with it is fantastic and
tech recognition works pretty well.

Like all tablets, it lacks the intelligent and well thought out design
features of the Newton, which is where Newtons real power is.