[NTLK] trouble building iOS Einstein

Riccardo Mori rick at newted.org
Sun Feb 20 08:23:09 EST 2011

quoth Matthias Melcher:

> Um, with the simulator, you have to put the ROM into the simulator file system. I just updated the source code so that you can see the required path in the Xcode console.

I was thinking: would it be possible (or rather, would it be much trouble) to publish a small step-by-step tutorial on how to get Einstein running in the iOS Simulator? For I'd surely love to tinker with it, and maybe others too. (And it would be a nice addition to the Newton knowledge).

Cheers, and keep up the good work.
Rick

System Folder - The Platinum Days
<http://systemfolder.wordpress.com>