[NTLK] ad hod Einstein distribution

Mark Rollins mark at mrollins.com
Wed Feb 23 04:53:27 EST 2011

I had mentioned this before, but wanted to again.

I haven't seen if Einstein was released via Cydia for jailbroken iPhones, and I hope it is coming.

However there are those of us with a company iPhone that has software installed to ensure no JB-ing.

For up to 100 people you can distribute an App "ad hoc" if the user supplies their device ID, and the developer emails them a certificate prior to sending the App (in this case Einstein).

Install is then as simple as drag and drop onto iTunes and synch.

I'm sure there are some on the list who would welcome this and gladly pay a reasonable shareware fee.

Mark Rollins