[NTLK] Where IS Einstein source?

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Fri Feb 25 11:11:42 EST 2011

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 8:55 AM, Mark Rollins <mark at mrollins.com> wrote:

> Sorry for asking - I have my ROM and XCode tools - I can SEE the source on Google; am I missing something on how to download the "Einstein.xcodeproj"

You'll want to go to
<http://code.google.com/p/einstein/source/checkout> and follow the
instructions to download the source code using Subversion.

If you're not familiar with Subversion on Mac OS X, I'd highly suggest
the following screencast as a good intro on using it from the command
line:

<http://blog.clickablebliss.com/2006/04/26/introduction-to-subversion-screencast/>

Xcode as well as a number of 3rd party Mac OS X software can also work
with Subversion repositories, including: Coda
<http://www.panic.com/coda/>, Versions <http://versionsapp.com/>,
Cornerstone <http://www.zennaware.com/cornerstone/>, and SCPlugin
<http://scplugin.tigris.org/>.

Hope that helps,