[NTLK] Upgrade ram board for 2000

Rod Lavington rodlavo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 09:02:47 EST 2011

Hi All!

I'm in the process of getting a 2000 Messagepad (Hi Doug!), which has the
standard 1mb ram.  What is the chances of finding a ram upgrade?  I'm not
keen on sending of the Newt overseas (I'm in Australia), so I'm hoping I
might still be able to find an upgrade board somewhere and do the
installation myself.

Any ideas?

On a side note, I can't wait to get my hands on the Newton :)  I've tried
using an iPad and I have a cheapie Android tablet, but note taking is
frustrating on both while I'm on a phone call.  Plus, I want to get my teeth
into Newtonscript programming, as I want to write a hydraulic calculation
program.

Cheers

Rod!