[NTLK] Newton 110 (inop) and floppy disks - free to a good home

Lloyd Conway ssgconway at juno.com
Sun Jan 2 13:49:49 EST 2011

Happy New Year to all who read this:
         I have a Newton 110, given to me by someone else on the list,
that i'm willing to part with for the cost of postage ($4.95).  It does
not work, is missing all external parts - battery door cover, stylus,
ewtc., and has no on/off switch or Irda window.  When I put 4 AA
batteries in it and actuate the on/off switch with a paper clip, I can
hear a faint chime, but the screen, which is in perfect condition,
remains blank.  The body, including the flip-up screen cover, is in
otherwise very good condition and appears to have had minimal use.  (The
paint is still a flat gray color and is not shiny from wear.)
    I also have some Newton utility floppies for Windows that came with
the last Newton I bought.  I have never used them, but for the postage -
I'll put them in a padded envelope for a couple of bucks - they can be
yours.
    Please contact me offline if you want either of these items.
Regards,
-Lloyd Conway
  Charlotte, Michigan