[NTLK] What is the easiest way to get text files from an

Joel M. Sciamma joel at inventors-emporium.co.uk
Tue Jan 4 12:55:06 EST 2011

Hi Frank,

To get text files into a current Mac, I use NCX + Keyspan but only with Works. If I have notes, outlines or checklists in Notes then I use Twerks to make a copy into Works and then export that single document. Twerks will concatenate more than one Note, so it's very handy.

All formatting is preserved so outlines/checklists go over properly.

With a classic Mac, XPort reigns supreme and building an export file of the entire soup for Names or Notes is a fine way to keep the Mac synched to the Newt.

Joel.