[NTLK] Verizon and the iPhone

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Tue Jan 11 17:35:22 EST 2011

I use an LG Vortex Android with Verizon. I have an iPhone from work for a
project I'm working on. But after using the two side by side, my money will
go to the Android.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Android LG Vortex)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com