[NTLK] FW: iFixit: Apple ¹ s Diabolical Plan to Screw Your iPhone

anasazi4st newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 23 01:23:10 EST 2011

One could gather that the message here (from Apple) is: "No, Little Johnny (who's 8 years old), it's NOT okay to take apart Mommy's (Daddy's? Sis's? His OWN?) iPhone...and, to try and stop this we're going to make a screw you (and nearly everyone else) have **never seen before**.... (Cue Theremin music.)

"And to the REST of you, well...if you're smart enough to see how to do it right by visiting iFixit...then it's okay, and here's the tool for it."

Thanks,
--Forrest