[NTLK] FW: iFixit: Apple ¹ s Diabolical Plan to Screw Your iPhone

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 18:48:52 EST 2011

~~~ On 2011/01/23 21:59, J.M. Heinrichs at minicapt1 at mac.com wrote ~~~

> If you take two Newtons, position them with IR ports facing each others about
> 12" apart, and then set both to 'receive', it is possible that Steve Jobs will
> appear at the mid-point to answer your questions. You may have to delete the
> date patch for this to work.

Delete the date patch?  Are you sure?  I thought they both had to have the
date patch PLUS the accelerated crystal like Woody's.  And then Steve Jobs
would not only appear, but would give the Keynote talk he's scheduled for
wor 2030 to introduce the iHawk.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke