[NTLK] Newtendo

Tony Morrow gizmo1482 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 21:43:08 EST 2011

On Jan 26, 2011, at 6:57 PM, Connor Becker wrote:

> The packager program from 4shared works all of a sudden, but the
> syntax in
> the included instructions file is wrong.  It's actually
>
> "NESPackager -o <outfile.pkg> -n <newtname> <infile.nes>"
>
> Where
> "outfile.pkg" is the name you want for the finished package,
> "newtname" is the name that will appear on the Newton and
> "infile.nes" is the name of the ROM you want to convert.
>

> On 1/23/11 8:16 PM, "Connor Becker" <Northcott91 at gmx.com> wrote:

Whoops, I think I originally wrote those instructions. The program
didn't come with any so I had to figure out how to use it based on the
built in help information, which was in French. Then a few years went
by and I forgot again before writing that txt file. I've made the
correction the instructions  and added an English translation of the
help screen. Now that Unna is accepting files again I've submitted a
copy of NESPackager to be archived.

-Tony Morrow