[NTLK] Newtendo

Eckhart Köppen lists at 40hz.org
Sat Jan 29 14:17:21 EST 2011

On 28. Jan, 2011, at 04:33, Morgan Aldridge wrote:

> I was totally gathering my information from
> <http://www.kallisys.com/files/newton/DCL/nightlies/celebrimbor/20050503043000-cvs.log>
> and couldn't browse the SourceForge CVS repository either, but failed
> to look in the parent directory! Doh! There's a first time for
> everything, right? Thanks for pointing out that Paul has a snapshot of
> the CVS there!

I combined K and DCL for my own purposes into what I called cDCL (compact DCL), and added CMake support. It's checked it in here:

http://n40hz.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/n40hz/cDCL/

(linked from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/n40hz/develop)

I also checked in a version of the cDCL with autotools support, but that's in SVN which seems to be down right now.

The DCL is unfortunatley not 64 bit clean at this point it seems, but it's possible to compile it in 32 bit mode.

Eckhart