[NTLK] Calendar syncing

Nic Malone nicmalone at mac.com
Thu Jul 14 17:54:57 EDT 2011

Thanks Tony and Forrest

Yes, I've tried Lookout already, with Outlook 2003, also with no success.

http://usuarios.arnet.com.ar/mtu16/

The above article mentioned 'Newton Connection Tools', a $45 (donated to UNNA, according to one of Tony's excellent blog posts) Windows program that, among the usual pkg installation, also claims to sync with Outlook. Has anyone had success with it?

I wonder if Simon Bell could be persuaded to finish the calendar syncing on NCX, maybe by everyone interested pledging $20?

I'd prefer NCX as a solution as I'm a OSX user. But using Google Calendar and a plugin called 'gSync', it's possible to use Google Calendar as your main PIM and subscribe to it from Apple iCal on the Mac and Outlook on the PC - and from Outlook maybe sync the info to a Newton with Newton Connection Tools (hence the above question).

Nic