[NTLK] Instant Messaging from Newton

Tony Morrow gizmo1482 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 20:57:00 EDT 2011

Hey Everybody,

Since NewtonKnowledge.info no longer exists I have reposted my tutorial about instant messaging from a Newton at my website, <http://lookanotherblog.com>. I need to add a quick update to the post. It appears some jabber servers now have a facebook transport plugin. What that means is if you talk with friends through facebook chat (which appears to be the case because all of my AIM friends no longer get online) then you will have no trouble doing so from a Newton.

If you're really brave then check out the post showing how to log into facebook using Newtscape.

-Tony Morrow