[NTLK] ANN: Newton 2000 / 2100 backlight Sale

George Japaridze george.japaridze at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 09:06:32 EDT 2011

Hi,

I would like white one with you installing it on my 2100.

1. How'd I pay?
2. What's the address I should ship my unit? (I guess you guys have power cable so I don't have to ship mine)
Also
3. The little door on the back (open/close for power cable etc) is detached. I have the door, it looks fine (including hinges). I thought to ship it together with the unit and while installing backlight someone could take look and see if door can be reattached (in functioning format of course, so that I'll be able to open/close). Let me know if you do things like this and I'll ship both unit and door.

Thanks,

George
---

George Japaridze, PhD
Center of Theoretical Studies of Physical Systems
Clark Atlanta University
404-880-6420 Office