[NTLK] WTB: Newton Battery Tray

Ross Deihm adventuresindining at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 13:45:28 EDT 2011

Thanks Forrest!

Frank if your on here and have a spare battery pack for sale, please message
me! Mine is defiantly toast. Opened it up to find corrosion everywhere, did
my best, but my Newt's not even recognizing the presence of the new
batteries. I'm not a big fan of rechargeable sealed battery packs for this
very reason, but I do want to use my newt for more than a desk note taker.

Thanks again all.