[NTLK] WTB: Newton Battery Tray

Ross Deihm adventuresindining at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 13:22:10 EDT 2011

I built my battery pack from a rechargeable. It's pretty easy, despite the
overall poor design of the battery pack. I've linked a picture. When I
rebuilt the rechargeable back, I separated the two halves at the seams, so
it opens more options to resolving all this. I'm fairly handy with both
soldering irons and Dremel tools.

https://picasaweb.google.com/116042184771841451586/Jul202011?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCOjZ_7ee-rzg7gE&feat=directlink

I'm going to spend some time and take apart the newton. Considering the
corrosion on the battery I rebuilt, it's likely that it moved up the battery
terminals. We'll see how it looks when I take it apart.