[NTLK] Password safe?

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 17:23:20 EDT 2011

I have to agree with Dan.
I too use GeekSafe and have been for about a dozen years now. I like that it is totally reliable, small in footprint even though I have hundreds of passwords and it's flexible too! I store my software license keys in geeksafe as well. My only issue with it is that I wish that the fields were user editable. Oh, and I wish it hooked to PassGen to store passwords that PassGen generates. And like Dan, I too agree that encryption is a non-issue when it comes to the Newton....You can hand your Newton to anybody on the street and ask them to find the password to your phone and they wouldn't have the first idea as to where to even look for that....Talk about the ultimate Security through Obsecurity!
Ed
web/gadget guru

"Bin Laden's last internet post: BRB, some one is at the door..."
- from a comment on the InterWebs