[NTLK] Time-tracker, Invoicer

Santa Matt santamatt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 09:15:25 EDT 2011

I would recommend Time Reporter by Iambic (
http://www.unna.org/unnasearch/entry.php?pkey=543). It will allow you to
create clients and keep track of the time spent with each one. I used it for
awhile. I even created a utility to dump the records. If you use a PC you
can get it here: http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/Software/newton_dump.htm.
There is also a utility by Iambic to extract the  data but I found it a bit
flaky so I wrote my own. Also, mine moves faster because it uses a network
connection rather than serial.

Matt "Santa" Howe