[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 21, Issue 3

Noah Leon moosefuel at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 11:39:55 EDT 2011

Hi Matt,

The Unna Archive of Time Reporter says to use Pulp Fiction to unarchive it. I assume this is because of the password protection. I tried on my new Mac running Snow Leopard to unzip it, but stuffit can't seem to do it. Does anyone know where I can find Pulp Fiction or some similar unstuffing utility that can handle the software here: http://www.unna.org/unnasearch/entry.php?pkey=543 ?

This is so that I can install Time Reporter on my newt.

Thanks,
noah