[NTLK] [OT] This is outrageous!

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:24:26 EDT 2011

~~~ On 2011/06/07 06:24, Grant Hutchinson at splorp at mac.com wrote ~~~

> Also, this should have been flagged as off topic.
>
> g.

Perhaps, Grant, but I think something darker is going on here that makes
this very on-topic.  I think this is the beginning of a terrorist campaign!
Perhaps this is the start of the equivalent of Bin Laden's videos --
doubtless being run by Al-Qindle!

We must rise up!  We need to form a Newtonland Security Committee
immediately!  I've already deputized groundhogs and squirrels around the
world to form a reconnaissance network.   But we need a counter-strike
ability, and I call for the formation of a new military branch of
NewtonTalk:  the Special Electronic Service.  Their mission will be to hunt
down the head of Al-Qindle -- doubtless in his lair in someplace like
Micristan -- and pull his plug.

Sympathizers must be imprisoned without trial and slowly short-circuited.

Be wary:  the enemy could be anyone, anywhere.  Trust no one, not even
yourself!  ¬,¬

Shalom.
Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke