[NTLK] [OT] This is outrageous!

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Thu Jun 9 16:02:47 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 9:30 PM, Robert M. Serna <japecan at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm not real sure about Bluetooth but what I did was go to that particular URL, took a snap shot with iPhone, used a free app to rotate and got it as my wallpaper now. 30sec or less!

I'm afraid we're all making this harder than it needs to be. I went to
the page, pressed and held on the image, saved to Camera Roll, opened
the Roll, set save as Wallpaper, and it's now my lockscreen. Not too
unsurprisingly, it is a perfect fit there, only needed to lower it
about a mm to fit perfectly. It just doesn't work as a background
behind the icons, but I can live with that... and I don't know why I
didn't think of using it for a lockscreen before. duh... (On my
Newton, it's on Avi's. In my Treo, it's on the Phone screen, so I had
that in mind...)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland