[NTLK] Mail V won't disconnect

Paul G. Grothaus paulgg at me.com
Thu Jun 23 11:14:00 EDT 2011

I've started having a vexing problem with Mail V on my MP2100. After sending or retrieving from my MobileMe account, I get a dialog box "Disconnecting MobileMe" which never closes. if I click the "x", the dialog box disappears and the blinking star appears at the top of the Screen. Tapping the star displays "Mail V" which causes the original dialog box to reappear. To disconnect from the internet, I have to power off the MP. A reset is required to reconnect.

About half the time I get a -48204 error "invalid data reference". Mail V still connects and downloads my mail.

Any ideas how to fix this?