[NTLK] Einstein and old backups

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at mail.ru
Fri Jun 24 14:29:37 EDT 2011

Unfortunately there isn’t any AFAIK.
I was trying to add at least Card Image support to Einstein, and even made it think there is a 0.0MB card inserted, but then other stuff took all the development time away :(. I don’t know if I still have those pieces of code on my HD.

Thanks!
~ Vladislav Korotnev
Contact me anytime at:
eMail	vladkorotnev at mail.ru
		vladkorotnev at gmail.com
		vladkorotnev at coolsoftware.ru
		vladkorotnev at me.com
FidoNet  2:5020/12000.64
My BBS  vladkorotnev.no-ip.org  <currently down for system restore>