[NTLK] Weird Firefox behavior: Please do a test for me

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Sun Jun 26 22:05:57 EDT 2011

I tried it with Firefox 3.6 on XP and then upgraded to 5.0 (I use chrome now
because of the memory leak in 3.6. I only have Firefox for my wife as it has
her shortcuts and she knows how to use it.) I did not observe that result
with either version, of course neither was the version you use.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Android LG Vortex)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com